Friday, November 11, 2011

Veteran's Day 2011

I decided for Veteran's day to show a decoupage of photos about Veteran's Day on here. I also have added a link to a You Tube site that asks Veterans their perspectives and why they serve. I hope you enjoy and have a great Veteran's Day! Make sure if you are military to claim your free meal at whatever restaurants are making it available. Stay Strong, Stay Proud! XOXO

I also wanted to add my background in the Army. Both my Mom and Dad served in the Army, both my Grandfathers were lifers in the Army. My husband is currently serving in the Army. My husband's parents are Air Force, and his sister is Army. There are several people out there who have extensive military background like what I listed and we are just as important as the ones who actually served, because we are one hundred percent behind them and support them until the end! Some people are True Blue, but I am definitely True Green!

                                                  Veteran's Voices on YouTube








1 comment:

If you decide to leave a comment, please be respectful and kind. If we have a difference in opinion, please remember to be mature about your comment. Vulgarities or negative energy of any form will NOT be accepted! Thank you for reading, and God bless!