Thursday, November 10, 2011

Random Memory


When I read this quote, I was reminded about the time that I took a parenting class in North Carolina. At the beginning of the class, the instructor went around the room and asked each of us what we wanted our kids toaccomplish in their lives...I heard several responses such as "Financially stability, married, lawyers,doctors, etc." I was the last one to make a response. I said, "I want them to be happy." The instructor paused for a moment and asked me,"So if your son wanted to wear a tutu for the rest of his life and he was happy, you would be fine with that?" My response? "What's wrong with him wearing a tutu??"  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you decide to leave a comment, please be respectful and kind. If we have a difference in opinion, please remember to be mature about your comment. Vulgarities or negative energy of any form will NOT be accepted! Thank you for reading, and God bless!