Wednesday, November 9, 2011

What this blog is about and it's purpose

   So I saw that my husband has started his own blog about his religious path and joined me as a fellow author. This made me form the idea of blogging again about our life and different thoughts on things. This is not an attempt to get published or be found like other bloggers are trying to accomplish. I am not doing this for originality or anything of that sort. Frankly, it doesn't concern me at all if you find my blog posts boring!  
   This particular blog is set up to stay in contact with family and friends about what is going on in our lives and our perspectives on things. Since this blog is about life, I am not setting a goal of blogging once a week, month, day or any other frame of time. I am also not going to worry if my blog for the day is two words and the next one is one thousand. This blog is about life and life is a wonderful collection of random events. This is why I am not concerned with time and how much I write or if I write eloquently or grammatically correct. 
   I will, of course, do the best I can to make my blogs readable so everyone knows what I am saying, and the comments are open for anyone to comment. However, I must approve them first! OK, so what my first blog post consist of? I do not know. But I can tell you that I will know the topic before you do. ;-) Glad to have you aboard the Griffin Adventure Train! Hope you enjoy this family blog of our life!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you decide to leave a comment, please be respectful and kind. If we have a difference in opinion, please remember to be mature about your comment. Vulgarities or negative energy of any form will NOT be accepted! Thank you for reading, and God bless!